Hosted by: Canine Estates, Inc.
July 1, 2019
Add to Calendar
Monday nights this summer at Spectrum Field are now dog-friendly! We are now signing up vendors for this great event. Vendor fee per Spectrum Field is donation of raffle basket or silent auction item. Bring to Canine Estates table the night of the event
Vendors please answer the survey to secure your spot
1) Dog-friendly events during a baseball game. Cost of admission for humans plus $6.00 dog ticket. Proceeds from dog ticket sales will benefit each event’s beneficiary. July 1 is Canine Estates
2) Spectrum Field, 601 N. Old Coachman Rd., Clearwater, 33705.
3) Vendors may park in the west parking lot (off Old Coachman Road).
4) There is a ramp there but no elevator. If you have heavy items, we suggest something with wheels to pull it up the ramp.
5) We will provide tables (6 ft long), and chairs.
6) All vendors will be placed under cover in shaded areas.
7) Please feel free to bring people to help at your table. Decorate your table; bring items to sell or samples to give away; marketing materials to help promote your business.
8) The event is rain or shine.
9) Gates open at 6 pm for the 7pm game. You can come as early as 5p to set up.
10) We’re asking vendors to please stay through the end of the game before breaking down.
11) There is no charge for being a vendor, but this event will benefit a non-profit organization. We ask that Vendors please bring an item that can be used as a raffle item (usually valued between $25-$45) or silent auction item (usually valued at $50 or above). Gift certificates are popular, as well as baskets with different themes. Not everything has to be pet related; wine baskets are very popular.
12) Please drop off your raffle item to the main table (Canine Estates table just inside the gate, upstairs) the day of event. Raffle sales will be coordinated by the team of each event’s beneficiary.
13) Please promote this pet and kid-friendly event on your social media pages. If you can, please tag Threshers Baseball & The New Barker and your event’s (TBA) beneficiary.
Parents and children are invited and encouraged to get involved.
Log in to see who is volunteering for Vendor Sign Up Clearwater Threshers and the New Barker Canine Estates Night!