Hosted by: Back In The Saddle Equine Therapy Center
Contact coordinator for times
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR MEMBER, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Position requires enthusiastic individuals with a passion for horses and helping people.
To succeed in this job you will:
• Enjoy working with the public to bring this nonprofit to the next level of sustainability.
• Utilize skill sets in finance, fiscal management, fundraising, and future development.
• Have a desire to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
• Encourage others to join the mission of providing quality time with horses to those who could most benefit from it.
• Commit a minimum of 8 hours a month to non-profit endeavors.
• Attend board meetings for two hours one evening a month.
Salary starts at $0.00 with guaranteed 15% raise annually!
Be a part of BITS ETC where we keep them “back in the saddle” and on Life’s Happy Trails!
Please provide a resume via email to email@example.com A short paragraph describing why you would like to join the board, and what skills you bring to the table would be greatly appreciated.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!