Hosted by: American Red Cross of Michigan Region
Contact coordinator for times
Purpose: Provide Disaster Mental Health services to clients and Red Cross workers during preparedness, response, and recovery within a chapter/region.
• Provide Disaster Mental Health interventions to clients impacted by a disaster.
• Participate in relevant meetings and activities as a member of the Disaster Mental Health chapter team.
• Participate in preparedness efforts, such as the Home Fire Campaign or community disaster education.
• Help facilitate long-term recovery for clients impacted by disaster.
• Assist the chapter in developing partnerships with local mental health agencies.
• Support other disaster responders before, during and after disaster response using staff mental health strategies.
Application instructions Apply to volunteer with the Red Cross at the following link: http://rdcrss.org/1jwIkp1
Click apply now and create an account in Volunteer Connection. Complete the volunteer orientation modules. Concurrently, you will need to consent to a background check.
When all that's completed, we'll call you for an intake interview, and place you in the need of ours that fits your interests and skills best!
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!