Hosted by: American Red Cross of Michigan Region
Contact coordinator for times
Purpose: The Red Cross provides assistance to those affected by fire, severe weather, and other disasters. Become a Disaster Action Team member. Assist those affected by disasters in your community.
• Provide timely response to disasters and assist those affected
• Respond to disaster scenes as assigned by Team Leader within two hours
• Meet the needs of those affected by disasters such as the need for shelter and food by providing Red Cross services
• Complete forms related to services provided
• Provide referrals to other agencies
• Communicate to Team Leader about availability and readiness on a regular basis
Application instructions Apply to volunteer with the Red Cross at the following link: http://rdcrss.org/1jwIkp1
Click apply now and create an account in Volunteer Connection. Complete the volunteer orientation modules. Concurrently, you will need to consent to a background check.
When all that's completed, we'll call you for an intake interview, and place you in the need of ours that fits your interests and skills best!
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!