Your support empowers the life-saving mission of the American Red Cross. The American Red Cross shelters, feeds and provides emotional support to victims of disaster; supplies about 40 percent of the nation's blood; teaches skills like CPR and first aid; and supports military members and their families.
In Northeast Wisconsin, your support of the American Red Cross ...
* provides shelter, meals, health resources and comfort to hundreds of families displaced by home fires each year, including those recently in Menasha, Green Bay, Oshkosh and Neenah
* answers the constant need for blood at local drives like holiday drives in Ashwaubenon, regular collections at Lambeau Field, and daily donations at our site in Green Bay
* brings programs to military families and veterans at the Wisconsin Veteran's Home at King in Waupaca
* testing for COVID antibodies for blood donors and, in Green Bay, collection of convalescent plasma from those who have recovered, plasma which is used by area hospitals to help others suffering from the virus
* prepares hundreds of children and families each year against the threat of floods, tornadoes and other disasters
* trains hundreds of people to provide life-saving CPR and first aid, including the Benrud family from Appleton
* enables volunteers and relief resources to deploy locally for disasters like flooding in Green Bay and Fond du Lac, and nationally to wildfires, hurricanes and more across the U.S.