Respond on-scene with other Red Cross volunteers to house fires, flooding or other local
disasters to provide resources, comfort and hope to the family members who have been affected.
- 18 years or older
- Valid United States driver’s license
- Safe driving record
- Training provided both online courses and hands-on with experienced volunteers
- Online application (see below for instructions)
- Weekdays and weekends available – fires do not tell time
- Choose when you are available to be on call
What Our Volunteers Are Saying:
"Being able to help someone in one of their greatest times of need is a feeling like no other" ~Charlie V.
“I watched the Red Cross help my Mom when she had a house fire and I knew I wanted to help
giveback anyway I could.” ~Laqueesha J.
“I may not have money to give, but I have time.” ~Taylor W.
“It’s a wonderful feeling being able to help someone affected by a house fire, who literally, may
only have the clothes on their back." ~Julie M.
More Information and Video About the Volunteer Opportunity:
How to get started:
Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact:
Kristin Pendleton, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist Call/Text: 314-281-7968 |
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!