Ensure military families'; needs are met when faced with an emergency.
• Ensure military families'; needs are met when faced with an emergency.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of any case notes, names and other personal information in accordance with Red Cross policies
• Understand and apply Service to Armed Forces (SAF) policies, procedures and protocols related to Red Cross client services consistently and correctly
• Support the follow up process to include making follow-up calls to military members and/or families to determine if their needs are met, providing other follow-up actions needed for complete and timely client service
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Enjoy working directly with others
- Able to work with diverse populations
- Recommended: knowledge/experience with the military
- Willingness to gain knowledge of community resources
- Able to work with culturally diverse populations
How to get started:
- Complete the online application at www.redcross.org/volunteer
- Or for any questions or to schedule a personal volunteer consultation contact:
Eli Aguirre, Recruitment Specialist - RecruitMOAR@redcross.org
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!