Volunteer photographers in this job are willing to donate their time and talent with working knowledge of our organization to capture the mood or feeling of the Tri for Malawi Team Challenge events. He/She must be available event weekend, Saturday, September 12th and Sunday, September 13th, preferably for both days. He/She must be able to manipulate their equipment so the finished images are clear. The photographer needs to have the ability to think strategically and creatively. Images taken are used in marketing, PR, social media, and other print and electronic pieces. Development staff would assist in guiding the volunteer regarding what and who should be photographed.
• Must own SLR digital camera and equipment
• Experience with and access to proper camera and editing equipment
• Ability to make necessary time commitment, good communications and organizational skills
• Work in an open space environment and may need to stand for a long period of time
• Great people skills, organizational skills and the ability to maintain a calm, courteous and professional demeanor
• Commitment to AGE Africa’s mission
• Build your portfolio and resume
• Flex and strengthen your creative abilities
• Exposure to free networking and professional development opportunities
TO APPLY: Please contact Kristina Lederer, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or for more information.
No one has signed up yet, but you could be the first!