RISE for Autism was founded in 2011 by a Mom who was inspired by her son with Autism, to make a difference in the lives of individuals with Autism in our community.
RISE for Autism, a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization was created to provide community and professional awareness, family support and resources, financial assistance, and a lifetime continuum of therapeutic services to promote confident, competent individuals with Autism Spectrum and Related Disorders.
Since 2011, RISE has implemented several programs, informational resources and services to those who fall on the Autism Spectrum. RISE has promoted programs such as PALS, provided training and consultation to local school systems, and offered year-round workshops and conferences on a variety of topics. RISE for Autism has provided over $110,000 in grant funding to local families to assist with financial burden of services and has partnered with AACPD to improve the safety of individuals in our area through address flagging, the Annual Safety Resource Fair and BE SAFE the Movie Training.
RISE for Autism is happy to announce that a lease has been signed, walls are being built and doors are being painted.
But some rooms are Empty
We Need Your Help
The RISE For Autism Center is set to open doors Early 2018
The Center Will Offer the Following:
- Individual and small group service delivery
- Individualized applies behavior analytic, social skill, and therapeutic integration services for individuals ages 8-18
- After school and weekend sessions
- Programming based on the core components for success and independence: communication, learning behaviors, social skills, and functional academics
- Services overseen by experienced and highly trained staff
- Parent trainings and workshops
- Sensory friendly family events