Help Swimming & Diving score big in 2018!
Last year, the Men's Swimming & Diving team finished the regular season with a 7-1 record while the Women's Swimming & Diving team went 4-4. Travis Wright '18 won two individual titles at the 2018 MAAC Championship. He was also named the 2018 MAAC Diver of the Year and is the first student-athlete in the MAAC's 36-year history to earn Diver of the Year honors three times. In addition, both the men's and women's teams earned fourth place finishes at the 2018 MAAC Swimming & Diving Championship. In addition, the women's 200-free relay team took top honors at the MAAC Championship. Their championship-winning time set a new MAAC and school record for the 200-free relay, a record previously set in 2013-14.
All of our successes were possible because of the donors who supported our program last year, providing the
resources our team needed to succeed in the pool and in the classroom.
Please consider support Men's & Women's Swimming & Diving this fall with a gift.
Your support will:
- Enhance the travel experience for our athletes;
- Improve our training equipment (fins, paddles, power towers and a trampoline);
- Minimize training trip expenses;
- Allow us to purchase new starting blocks and diving boards and stands;
- Provide team competition suits for each athlete and new team apparel.