Please support the North American Food Systems Network's professional development activities for food systems professionals working for food justice, healthy food, and vibrant farms and communities in the U.S. and Canada.
Our activities and benefits of membership include:
- the NAFSN listserv for sharing professional development training opportunities and resources*
- NAFSN Good Food Talk webinars
Voices from the Grassroots stories (published in the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development)
Good Food Jobs listing of vetted, non-apprentice jobs across the U.S. and Canada
Sustainable Food Systems Sourcebook
- Food Systems Training and Certification community of practice (working on core competencies)
- Leadership opportunities through our circles—the groups of members that take on specific NAFSN projects
Launched in 2015, NAFSN is a grassroots network of practitioners and allied scholars, students, and researchers. Members volunteer their time to make these activities happen.
We're lean and nimble, but even so, we need support to keep our websites working, offer webinars, etc.
If you'd like to become a member of NAFSN, we welcome you; memberships are US$60-US$90 depending on your resources. (We even offer a free membership to those doing the work but who are very under-resourced themselves.)
But if you prefer not to join (or are already a member and would like to make an extra contribution), please consider donating via this GiveGab site!
We also suggest a $50 contribution from organizations whose job postings we share on our vetted Good Food Jobs Listing.
* Join by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org