Do you know a young person who needs educational opportunities to succeed?
· Four times more likely to make contributions to their communities(Grades 7-12);
· Two times more likely to be civically active (Grades 8-12);
· Two times more likely to make healthier choices (Grade 7);
· Two times more likely to participate in Science, Engineering and Computer Technology programs during out-of-school time (Grades 10 – 12); and
· 4-H girls are two times more likely (Grade 10) and nearly three times more likely (Grade 12) to take part in science programs compared to girls in other out-of-school time activities.
The 4-H program is
worth your investment. A 4-H member tells you why:
“My fourth year in 4-H was filled with a lot of memories! My best experience this year was the spaghetti dinner. I enjoyed serving our community, familiar and non-familiar faces included!! The best part about it was that all the money went to the TVTA Cares Committee. The TVTA put the money into foods that could be given to students in the school, whose families cannot afford it. When public presentation time came I had the same challenges as last year, except this year I wasn’t as afraid to talk in front of our group. I am ready for my next year in 4-H to start!”
Without your help, 4-H Youth Development can’t grow.
Please donate now!