On September 25, 2017, SA2020 turns 7! What began as a community vision created by nearly 6,000 San Antonians is now a full-fledged nonprofit working everyday to make that vision our reality. We're proud of the work we've done together over the last 7 years, and we absolutely can't wait for what we have planned for the future.
For the next 20 days, we're fundraising to celebrate our progress so far and our plans for what's ahead. We hope you'll join us and donate $7, $20, or whatever amount you'd like. As we've been proving since 2010, we can do big things when we all pitch in, little by little.
- 39% of our community goals have been met or are on track to be met by the year 2020
- SA2020.org/progress shows realtime data for 59 indicators
- 128 nonprofit partners align program outcomes with our community indicators
- More than 15 collaborative working groups, including ones that address teen pregnancy, health access, city infrastructure, and early childhood are aligned toward community indicators
- We've produced 8 reports on San Antonio goals
- More than 110 community authors have shared posts on the I Am SA2020 blog
- We launched ilovesanantonio.org this year, a one-stop resource for San Antonio's municipal election
- A new and improved SA2020.org—see the update on September 25th!
- A brand new data dashboard that tells a more complete story of San Antonio's progress and challenges
- Our annual Impact Report, which provides a comprehensive look at where San Antonio stands today (coming January 19th, 2018!)
- New SA2020 partners and a new partner report showing how partners are impacting community results
- Year-round opportunities to get involved in your neighborhood on ilovesanantonio.org
- Working with 6 area funders to align investments and evaluate success