2018 Peace of Mind:
A Day of Yoga and Wellness
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE EVENT?
March 3rd, 2018 from 9:30 am-2:15 pm at the Ithaca High School. Check-in begins at 8:45 am. Ample parking, renovated gymnasiums, and locker rooms will be available.
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with information about the event, instructions about setting up your personal fundraising page, tips for fundraising, and ways to share the event with family & friends!
· Individual registration is $35
· All participants have a fundraising page automatically set up for them to use and share within their networks. Share with your friends and family through email, Instagram, Facebook, or "old-school" in person!
· You can also start or join a fundraising team.
· Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 individual fundraisers and the top fundraising team.
· Not in the mood to fundraise? No worries - you can still register as an Individual for $35
Our baby grew up and matured into a Day of Yoga AND Wellness. Everything you came to know and love about the yogathon is still here. This year's event will still offer a full assortment of yoga classes and practices, however this year we wanted to expand and offer other practices that, together with counseling, support optimal mental health and well-being. It is in that context that have added add tai chi, massage, meditation, reiki and acupuncture.
Advanced registration is required, and you can sign up through our secure website. Everyone who participates will receive a free day pass to Rasa Spa (a $20 value).