Live Presentation: Online fundraiser Jen Newmeyer, author of “The Insider’s Guide to Online Fundraising: Finding Success When Around Skeptics”
We landed an awesome author/speaker for you on March 10 at noon:
Online fundraiser Jen Newmeyer aka @CharityJen
author of "The Insider's Guide to Online Fundraising: Finding Success When Surrounded by Skeptics"
Do you need a roadmap for creating online initiatives? Are you frustrated by the lack of collaboration for your great ideas? Is digital fundraising simply too confusing or overwhelming? The "Insider's Guide" will answer these questions...and more!
A well-crafted digital engagement and online fundraising campaign involves comprehensive planning, strategic communications, and enlisting the support of colleagues and ambassadors for integrated efforts. It's more than just posting to social or sending an email. It involves deliberate timing, thoughtful segmentation, and creative approaches delivered with the authenticity that digital offers. And, in an often manic, fiery, and seemingly resistant nonprofit environment, this book demonstrates how it can be done...with great success!
Jen will give you a peak into her book which covers:
- Helping leadership embrace and adopt new digital initiatives.
- Overcoming organizational silos with four collaborative approaches.
- Understanding a six-step growth funnel and how to put it to work in online efforts.
- Taking a deep dive into segmentation with strategies for 12 common categories.
- Creating an ambassador's program with robust recruitment and retention strategies.
- Ensuring a steady stream of revenue with over 14 prospecting and recapture tactics.
- Launching new campaigns using a plethora of ideas for any size organization.
- Outlining the metrics and KPIs necessary to evaluate and grow campaigns, year after year
You will want to get this book into your bedstand reading line-up. Jen will cover online fundraising tools and strategies, as well as weaving in working solutions for today, virtual campaign ideas, and topics from her book. Read it beforehand, and bring your questions!
About the Speaker: Jen Newmeyer, aka CharityJen, is a digital fundraising strategist specializing in integrated campaigns and online engagement. Through her groundbreaking work and creative approaches during her 15+ year tenure, she’s raised over $10 million in online revenue while managing multimillion-dollar development budgets. She has a passion for helping nonprofit organizations reach their full potential and provides support through community board service and local and national conference presentations. Learn more at charityjen.com. Order your book through Amazon or, for 10+ copies, contact Bold & Bright Media.