Greystone Programs invites you to ‘Spring Into Action’ and Leap for Autism! Our Leap for Autism is an annual event to raise awareness and funds to provide life-enriching programs for children, and adults, serving over 500 people and families with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Greystone Programs offers vital services for which there is no funding. These include a range of therapeutic expressive arts – music, art, dance, equine therapies and other services. Dozens of daring skydivers – employees, parents, old friends and new, take to the sky for an exhilarating adventure of a lifetime. The event has Fun, Festivities, and Freefall – something for everyone – in the air or on the ground!
We care for your safety. Leap for Autism is a “tandem” skydive – you will be harnessed to an experienced professional – Professional skydivers welcome, too!
Please join our campaign to help us reach our goal. Your contribution will support Greystone Programs’ expressive art programs & services and our mission to enrich lives…One person at a time.
Date: Saturday, April 21 Location: Gardiner, NY
Rain date: Saturday, April 28 Venue: Skydive the Ranch
5 ways to support LEAP FOR AUTISM 2018
- Skydiver - Raise $500 as an individual fundraiser to qualify for an amazing 13,500ft skydive - teams welcome - for every $500 raised one team member gets to jump.
- Ground Virtual Skydiver – Raise a minimum of $250 as an individual fundraiser and qualify for an exhilarating virtual skydiving experience
- Make a corporate/business donation to our event
- Sponsor our event Contact Kellyann Pascarella email@example.com or (845) 452-5772 ext 162.
- Spread the word and share our event with your friends and followers on social. Check out this link for images to share: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzVnaCgzrTO6VktNbmFjbVpBY3M
Fun, Festivities, and Freefall - Music, Food, and Beer!
Something for everyone - in the air or on the ground!
If you have any questions or just want to chat about jumping out of a plane for a great cause, feel free to reach out to Kelly Pascarella 845.452.5772 ext. 162, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The event is weather-dependent – rain and wind. So, BEFORE you leave for the Ranch, please call: 845-452-5772 to ensure that there hasn’t been a cancellation. There will be a recorded message if anything has changed. Also, check out Facebook for updates!
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors