Moose. Magic. Music. What's missing? A new faculty cabin!
We've kissed the moose! With lots and lots of help from our loyal supporters, we've purchased a brand new moose to carry on the kissing tradition.
But we won't rest until we've raised the funds for a brand new faculty cabin!
That's why we've extended the Kiss the Moose campaign until mid-September.
If you are a student, an alumni, or a faculty member, we don’t need to tell you how crucial your financial support is. You make magic happen at Apple Hill. You've felt the powerful force, the energy, and the love that IS Apple Hill. And for that matter, YOU are Apple Hill. You are an essential part of what makes Apple Hill a magical, game-changing experience.
Donate today to support a new faculty cabin and the behind-the-scenes stuff that is critical to making Apple Hill so meaningful to us all:
1. A new adult/faculty cabin
2. New bricks and lighting for the walkway, making Apple Hill accessible for everyone
3. A new irrigation system to perk up the garden that provides us fresh greens
4. Upgrades for the kitchen to support our Food Service that provides 15,000 meals per summer
5. A ping pong table: A ping pong tournament is another important Apple Hill tradition, which like chamber music (especially doubles), requires teamwork, listening (not really), watching, adjusting, sensitivity, and flexibility.
With donations of all sizes, we hope to reach this year's goal of $20,200 by September 21.
The first $1,000 in gifts to the Kiss the Moose campaign have been matched by a generous donor!
If you prefer to donate by check, you are welcome to send your gift to:
Apple Hill Center for Chamber Music
P.O. Box 217
Sullivan, NH 03445
Learn more about us at http://www.applehill.org