An Incredible, Limited Time Opportunity For Our Fund!!
From now until July 1st, GiveGab is MATCHING every dollar donated up to $5,000. They've ALSO given us a $1,000 seed donation to get us off to a strong start. That's a chance to raise $11,000 before the end of this month!!!
If you donate at least $25 to Josh's fund, your name will be entered into a drawing. If we reach our fundraising goal of $11,000 by July 1st, we will randomly select a name, and The Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund will donate $1,000 to one of the charities listed below, as determined by the winner of that drawing:- Maya's Virtual Lemonade Stand, in support of Alex's Lemonade Stand and The Foundation For Childhood Cancer
- The Scott Mackler Assistive Technology Program, providing technological modalities to those with ALS
- The Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, in memory of those lost in the recent Charleston, SC shooting
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- No Kid Hungry, to end childhood hunger in America
- Avon Foundation For Women
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
- Autism Speaks
- National Association of the Deaf
The Joshua Stamm Memorial Scholarship Fund was created by his family and friends to memorialize Joshua who was an Eagle Scout with Troop 63 in Goshen, a member of the 105th Air National Guard’s Young Champions, an avid skier, music fan and baseball player. Joshua participated in countless wheelchair road races, including several Orange Classics and The Special Olympics at West Point. A scholarship is awarded annually to the Goshen High School graduating student who demonstrates qualities of determination, caring, compassion, and an independent spirit, and who, despite a disability, was able to excel and will attend college.