HEARTLAND ALLIANCE HEALTH
Healthcare is more than just a doctor’s visit.
Your unrestricted, tax-deductible contribution carries forward our mission to serve those with the most challenges and the fewest resources.
Support Heartland Alliance Health by signing up to fundraise as a peer-to-peer fundraiser TODAY!
Whether it’s a safe place to live or nutritious food, access to a dedicated medical team and medications or personalized counseling, Heartland Alliance Health provides comprehensive services to meet each person’s needs.
The people we are committed to serving are those who have the most challenges and the fewest resources, people who are homeless or struggling with multiple illnesses.
The people we serve are our participants – participants in their own care, working with us every step of the way to achieve their goals, improve their health and transform their lives. Heartland Alliance Health partners with them on their journey to physical and mental health by wrapping our services around them based on their needs and plans.
We deliver effective, responsive, primary, oral, and behavioral healthcare in our health centers, and we go outside our health center doors, bringing healthcare to those who need it most – on the streets, in shelters, in our grocery centers and in our own housing facilities.
Heartland Alliance Health serves participants through:
- Medical: Our expert team of medical staff guide participants to a lifetime of health through two health centers and medical outreach
- Dental: Our unmatched oral health care suite opens the door to improved dental health for participants
- Mental Health: We address the emotional, psychological and social components of health through our comprehensive mental health and addiction services
- Housing: We help our participants build independence through our community housing program and permanent supportive housing for participants struggling with co-occurring serious mental illness and addictions
- Food and Nutrition: Through four food pantries, our participants receive nutritious food while our Registered Dietitians provide nutrition counseling and education to guide participants to make healthier life choices
- Outreach: When participants can’t come to us, we go to them on the streets and in shelters