Your Gift Matters.
At ACCT, our motto is "it all starts with a home."
We have been creating affordable housing and conserving land for 25 years. Our mission is to ensure that residents of Addison County have access to a solid foundation: a safe, affordable place to call home.
As of 2016, ACCT owns and operates over 600 units of permanently affordable housing. We do so in five key areas:
· Property management for 228 multifamily apartments;
· Operation of 340 lots in nine nonprofit ACCT-owned parks for owner-occupied mobile homes;
· Down-payment grants for first-time homebuyers and stewardship of 72 homes currently in our perpetually affordable single-family ownership program;
· Providing "Support and Services at Home" through the SASH program for up to 250 residents of ACCT senior housing & in surrounding communities;
· Developing new units to help alleviate the county's affordability crisis.
Last year, ACCT celebrated our 25th anniversary. You the community came out to support us in spades, raising over $23,000 for affordable housing, and we couldn't be more grateful.
Help us continue to provide affordable housing for the next 25 years. Your gift helps keep rent affordable and makes it possible for over 600 families to live and work right here in Addison County.
We gratefully accept donations of any size, and ask that you consider making a tax-deductible donation of $1 for every year you've had a roof over your head. You can donate through this site, or send us a check at PO Box 311, Vergennes, VT 05491. Thank you!