Your support of Girls Inc. inspires independence in youth throughout the Valley to stand up for themselves and their peers, take care of their minds and bodies, and become leaders in their classrooms and communities.
All funds raised will support our youth programs. Our research-based curriculum provides a difference you can see — As our youths’ self-confidence grows, so do their social, emotional, and academic skills.
Our year-round schedule is packed with fun educational programs held in-school and after school for students ages 8 to 18. They offer support for the whole student: from their emotional and physical health to educational goals and career aspirations.
How will your donation make an impact?
- $50 buys weekly healthy food and snacks to help keep girls strong
- $100 fills activity kits with supplies to keep youth learning
- $250 connects students with resources for homework help and college applications
- $500 brings the Girls Inc. Experience to more classrooms in the Valley
- $1,000 supports dramatic new needs for increased technology
On Giving Tuesday, every act of your generosity counts; no amount is too small. Please support our Giving Tuesday campaign today and help us continue to offer a safe and nurturing environment for our youth to thrive in!