CommunityHealth hosts a wide range of training programs from Chicago-area institutions, to influence the next generation of health care providers by giving them a chance to assist an uninsured population. These hard-working resident physicians, medical students, pharmacy students, nursing students, and dental hygiene students are the inspiration for our Future of Health campaign!
In their hours spent providing care to patients at the nation's largest free health clinic, trainees develop not only skills in patient care, but also a strong foundation in medical ethics and a lasting commitment to serving vulnerable communities.
Your contribution will support all of the amazing training programs that make it possible for us to provide high-quality, essential health care to Chicago's uninsured residents.
Community Health has established partnerships with a number of medical institutions across the greater Chicago area, including:
- Ascension St. Joseph Chicago Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University
- Chicago State University College of Pharmacy
- Advocate Luthern General Hospital
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Malcom X Dental Hygiene
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Rush Medical College
- Rush University College of Nursing
- Rush University Medical Center
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- The University of Illinois (UIC) College of Dentistry
- The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) College of Pharmacy
- The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) School of Medicine
Thank you for supporting the Future of Health!