When most people think about the community of Englewood, they think of poverty, crime and hopelessness. However, there are committed residents working collectively to make a difference and recently completed a Quality-of-Life Plan for the community. We are asking YOU to support the projects and early actions of this plan by donating on #GivingTuesday to the Englewood Quality-of-Life Fund. Our goal is to raise $10,000 which will be match $1 for $1! Anything helps!
This fundraising drive will support -
- The purchase of new equipment for the 2016 Champions of the Junior Bears Football Team the Ogden Park Vikings
- The creation of a college fund for children who were victims of gun violence in Englewood in 2016
- Development of a “Welcome to Englewood” sign/billboard
- Support for Englewood Codes students
- Community beautification, public art projects and more!