A cozy winter party and art auction to benefit the Memory Maker Project, so more people with Alzheimer’s can paint.
• Art auction featuring work by local artists living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory loss, as well as fine artists from Upstate NY (6-8 pm)
• Live jazz music by Strange Fangs Song Factory (6-8 pm)
• Spiked hot cocoa, mulled wine and cash bar
• Piping hot soup, other delicious appetizers and desserts
• DJ’d dance party featuring music by Post Modern Juke Box (8-10 pm)
$25 includes spiked hot cocoa, mulled wine + appetizers.
Cash bar available
Buy tickets here!
At the Garland Gallery: 116 Washington St, Binghamton
Make checks payable to: "Center for Transformative Action"