El Paso Choral Society is a non-profit organization that promotes the love of choral music in our region through incomparable and high-quality productions with more than 100 signers collaborating with energy and passion. Our goal is to inspire, enrich and enhance our community by producing not only unique virtuous performances and opportunities for local talent but life-changing experiences through the sound of music.
This January, join us to live one of our acclaimed performances, Amahl and the Night Visitors -- an opera that tells the story of Amahl, a shepherd boy who attempts to tell his mother about an unusual star he has seen outside.
Join us and experiences the magic of music with us.
How do I buy tickets for the concert?:
- Click on the "Register" button that appears on the top of the fundraising page.
- On the Registration Form select your registration type (1 Seat, 2 Seats etc). Once the selection is complete, click the "Save" button.
- After submitting your registration type, select whether or not you wish to add another registrant on the "Add Another Registrant" button.
- If you decide to add a new registrant, enter the registrant information you are adding to the event.
- Confirm your event purchase and enter your payment information. Once you have confirmed your purchase select the "Register" button to complete the process!
Once you see the confirmation message on the screen, you have officially purchased your tickets! An email confirmation will be sent to your email with your receipt shortly.