Drafting a Will
Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 3:00-5:00 PM via Zoom
Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Director of Legal Services
Access Justice Brooklyn
This program is designed for attorneys who would like to learn how to draft a will.
Topics covered will include:
- Mental capacity to sign a will and other advance directives;
- What needs to be included in a will;
- Best practices when drafting a will;
- Life insurance policies and their effect on a will;
- IRAs and their effect on a will;
- Other advance directives that can/should be considered when drafting a will such as disposition of remains, etc.
Please register for this CLE by noon on Monday, October 23rd. An invitation to the virtual Zoom presentation will be emailed to you.
CLE Credit: 2 CLE credits available.
*This course is FREE to those who accept one wills matter from Access Justice Brooklyn before December 1, 2024. Experienced attorneys who take a pro bono case can receive additional CLE credit for every 2 hours of eligible pro bono service. The cost is $50 for registrants who do not wish to take a pro bono referral.
For more information regarding CLE credit and volunteering with Access Justice Brooklyn, please email Anne O'Grady, Pro Bono Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.