You can still support Young Audiences at www.ya-or.org/donate Thank you!
Young Audiences is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to inspire young people and expand their learning through the arts.
All donations to Young Audiences are tax-deductible.
We believe the arts are a powerful tool in student achievement. The best learning happens when students are invested and engaged - the arts make this possible.
Each year, we help transform the education of over 70,000 children with;
- Dynamic artist residencies, workshops, and performances in a variety of art forms across multiple cultures that teach essential lessons about creativity, collaboration, and the diversity of ideas.
- Live SET (Sound Engineering for Teens) and the Business of Music programs that shine a light on career opportunities in the arts for high school students.
- Innovative literacy lessons that improve reading and writing skills by using the arts
Your 2017 investment in Young Audiences will provide arts-learning experiences to children throughout Oregon & SW Washington that teach kids to respect others, make connections, express themselves, learn from their mistakes, and persevere. Together, we're building the next generation of creative young people and tomorrow's compassionate leaders.
Please join us to ignite kid creativity!
Win Hamilton Tickets
November 27, 2017
Your donation could win you a pair of VIP tickets to see Hamilton here in Portland at the Keller Auditorium or any one of these great prizes listed below. Donation is not required for entry, but is definitely appreciated by the over 70,000 students Young Audiences will bring arts-learning to this year! If you've already donated - no need to do more - you're all set and entered to win!
Plus, everyone who gives $100 or more gets a free Run for the Arts 40th Anniversary hoodie sweatshirt!
· Grand Prize: Two VIP tickets to Hamilton on Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 7:30 PM. Tickets are Orchestra Level, Section C, Row A, Seats 4 and 5
· First Prize: $150 gift card to Pendleton Woolen Mills
· Second Prize: $50 gift card to Laurelhurst Market
- No donation necessary to enter. Donating will not increase your odds of winning.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 PM on 12/31/17
- Drawing will be held on Monday, January 15, 2018 and winners will be notified by January 31, 2018.
- Prizes will be mailed to winner or may be picked up in person at 1220 SW Morrison Street, Suite 1000, Portland, OR 97210.
- No exchanges or refunds
- Limit one entry per person