Saturday, October 13th
Cass Park - 701 Taughannock Blvd
EARLYBIRD & ONLINE REGISTRATION
ARE CLOSED. Registration is now $50.
You can register:
Thur. Oct. 11: In person at CRC.
Fri. Oct. 12: 9-2pm No registrations accepted anywhere.
Fri. Oct. 12: 2-7pm In person at FLRC
Sat. Oct. 13: 8:30-9:45am at Cass Park.
Bib/Shirt Pick-up and Late Registration:
Fri., Oct. 12 from 2 - 7pm
The Finger Lakes Running Company
215 E. State St., (275-FLRC)
- Pre-registered participants: Bib & shirt pick-up
- Un-registered participants: Late registration ($50), bib, & shirt pick-up
There is no "Team registration fee", all participants must register as individuals,
whether joining a team or not.
You will be given the option to start or join a Team AFTER you fill out your individual information when registering.
If you have already registered and want to edit your personal page, click here & sign in (top right hand corner of the website.)
Day of event schedule:
- 8:30-9:45 Registration/Bib & shirt pick up/Donation drop off
- 9:45 Zumba Warm-up
- 10:00 Walk & 5K Run begin
- 10:30 Pancake breakfast (free)
- 11:15 Announce race winners & prizes (approximate time)
- Quilt raffle drawing!
Availability for pick up:
- At the event
- Oct. 1 thru Dec. 31 at CRC*
- EXCEPTION: shirts will be at FLRC on Oct. 12 from 2-7pm
There will be long lines on Oct. 12 & 13. We recommend picking up your shirt at CRC ahead of time! Shirt sizes are NOT guaranteed for shirts ordered after 9/19
Ladies Cut: V-neck, shorter torso, shorter sleeves / Unisex: U-neck, longer torso, longer sleeves
Fundraising Expectation: This event raises a third of our annual operating budget, so we have a strong expectation that individuals will raise at least $500, and teams will raise at least $1500. The money raised at this event provides unique and valuable services to our clients. Click here see some examples of how your money was used in 2017 to support individuals with cancer.
Individuals who turn in $500 or more before Dec. 31st will receive
a Walkathon portable charger available for pick up before or after
(but not during) the event.
- The top 5 individual fundraisers will receive a $50 gift certificate for Maxie's.
- The top 5 fundraising teams (as of Thursday, Oct. 11th at noon) will have a sign posted at the finish line showing their team name & the total amount of money that they raise.
Look for the Photo Booth & "Meet-up Spot" by the fire pit: Tell your friends & team members to look for the "Meet-up Spot" banner, and have free individual, team & Photo Booth photos taken.
Parking: The parking lots immediately surrounding the event will close when full, and not open again until 11am. Please do not park in these areas if you need to leave the event early. Parking is limited, so please carpool or use one of these other ways of getting there.
Accessible parking spots are located in the Children's Garden lot as well as the lot next to the ball fields. If you need to drop someone off closer to the event site, do so before 9am.
Misc Runner Info:
- People running with strollers must start at the BACK of the runners.
- For those placing in their age category, adult runners will receive a gift
certificate to Gimme! Coffee & young runners will receive a gift certificate for a large sundae at Purity! (gift cards generously donated by both businesses!)
Interested in learning about the perks of Corporate Sponsorship? Click here!