Nonprofit organizations already know the importance of partnerships and how difficult lone pursuits can be. – Without the extra funds to invest in big marketing and advertising initiatives, connections with for-profit corporations are often necessary.
For-profit organizations also know the reciprocal benefits of partnering with nonprofits or other agencies that represent social good. – Any corporation involved with bettering our world in some way has the potential to leverage this information in order to increase the value of their brand. Without the proper strategy, however, these cross-sector partnerships can hold minimal value to those involved.
Conference & Workshop for Nonprofit and For-Profit Professionals
Purpose Meets Profit, an impact-driven workshop put together by Top Nonprofits, will be presented on July 19th, 2016, in Paterson, NJ. From 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (EST), more than twenty renowned speakers will cover a variety of important topics, addressing common concerns surrounding cross-sector partnerships.
From the discussions and networking that will take place during this conference, the hope is that all attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how to:
- Identify Promising Strategic Partnerships
- Avoid Common Pitfalls
- Create a Business Value Proposition
- Effectively Market Partnerships
- Build Long Lasting Relationships
Key topics include:
- The Case for Cause Marketing
- How great partnerships build a better brand & world
- Fundraising and the use of Digital Media
- Case Study: Oasis Health & Wellness Partners: How a nonprofit partner can help your business with employee engagement
- How to become a networking ninja
- Building Cross-Sector Relationships for the Long haul
- Impact investing in the Urban Community
- Rules of Engagement: Positioning Partnerships for Success
To get an additional 10% off this conference, use the discount code: NPLeadership