When it comes to online fundraising, there are a lot of important factors to consider. Some questions you may ask include the following:
- Is your campaign appealing to your constituents?
- Are your objectives and goals clear?
- Does the software you’re using for this campaign produce an efficient return on investment?
- Is the donation process simple and easy for donors?
Here at GiveGab, we strive to make this process as easy as possible for you. By providing a variety of plans to meet the needs of your organization with flexible pricing, you can get the best features at a cost that makes the most sense for your specific goals.
With many variables to consider with online fundraising for your nonprofit, the return on investment or ROI may be one of the greatest factors.
Discovering Your ROI with Online Fundraising
Because there are different sets of fees associated with each plan, finding the best option for your organization based solely on cost depends on how much you intend to raise with any given campaign.
We’ve recently developed a calculator to determine which plan is most cost-effective for you and would love to chat with you about how to pull those numbers, as well as how to create a compelling and successful campaign on our platform.
For example, if you are launching a large campaign on GiveGab with a goal of $500,000 over 12 months, you’ll want to be on our Engage plan, which offers 2% platform fees. It breaks down like so:
- Basic: 7% fees (no upfront cost) = $35,000 paid in fees
- Launch: 4% fees + $49/month upfront cost = $20,588 in fees and upfront cost
- Engage: 2% fees + $199/month upfront cost = $12,388 in fees and upfront cost
When it’s broken down based on how much you intend to raise for the year, you’ll see significant savings by choosing the best plan for your needs!
Schedule some time with me using the calendar below or click the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner of your screen so we can answer your questions, set you up with a demo or trial, and help determine the best plan for you and your organization! 🙂